This week is National Infertility Awareness week promoted by the Infertility Network UK. Infertility is a problem that affects many couples and can cause much heart ache and soul searching. Indeed as many as 1 in 6 couples have difficulties conceiving, so the purpose of the campaign is to raise awareness about the extent of fertility issues and the emotional impact of infertility. It also aims to provide information about different options for couples experiencing fertility issues. Acupuncture can be helpful if couples are having difficulty conceiving or if they are using assisted procedures such as IVF.
Fertility issues can be multi-faceted, that is why Sally Coombs, a Hypnotherapist and I have formed Worcester Therapies. We offer an initial session to assess your individual needs and then a combination of follow up Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy sessions to enhance your fertility. This is a unique service integrating the benefits of our combined therapies and expertise.
Our partnership aims to offer you:
- a holistic approach to fertility working with you physically, emotionally and mentally to enhance your ability to conceive
- a unique mind-body approach to fertility
- a flexible and individualised service tailored to your specific needs that can be offered on a stand-alone basis or as a complement to medical approaches including IVF
- the combined benefits of both Angela and Sally’s experience, skills and knowledge
- a light, spacious and relaxing space for therapy at Worcester Therapies
- physical, emotional and psychological support for you during your fertility journey.
Sally and I are in the process of writing an e-book on fertility and our combined approach which will be available very soon. If you are interested in receiving his FREE e-book please use the contact form and when it is finished we will send one to you.
To enquire about a combined approach of Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy for fertility issues, talk to Angela on 07919 930188.