New Year Resolutions
Did you make New Year Resolutions last year?
How did that go?
Were you able to keep any?
If so—how long did they last? A day? A week? A month?
So that 2017 doesn’t become a rerun of 2016 I thought I would share some of my top tips to help you keep on track with your News Years Resolutions.
New Years Resolutions come in many shapes and sizes. Perhaps you would like to get fit, or adopt a healthier lifestyle. This could be the ideal opportunity to tackle that health issue which just will not go away. Whatever your goal the New Year can be an ideal opportunity to make a fresh start.
- What do you really want to do this year? This is key, your New Years Resolutions need to be something you feel passionate about, not what you feel you should do. So love it
- Visualize you as though you had already achieved your goal—where would you be? What would you feel like? The more vivid you can make this the more likelihood you will achieve your goal.
- Make a plan—break it down into bite size chunks—baby steps is the way forward
- Be specific—mark off the milestones
- Celebrate each step forward. This will give you the motivation to keep moving forward
- Encourage yourself—enlist the help of others– join a support group
- We all have off day—don’t beat yourself up—get back on track
- Why not make acupuncture part of your healthy start for 2017
To find out more about how acupuncture can help you email Angela or phone 07919 930188.