So here we are in March and I thought that now was a good time to write a blog post on Spring Cleaning! Not the washing floors and curtains sort but spring cleaning your body and mind. Spring is a great time to think about getting the body ready for the summer. Not just the external but also the internal body. So here are a few quick questions:
- Do you suffer from Hay Fever?
- Are you seeking to Get Fit but are suffering from Sports Injuries?
- Now that Spring is just around the corner are you contemplating a new baby?
- Do you suffer from migraines?
- Need help with insomnia
- Do you feel in need of a pick-me-up?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then welcome to acupuncture.
“Acupuncture has been invaluable in bringing increasing health, happiness and balance into my life and I fully recommend Angela as a dedicated, intuitive and impassioned practitioner of these therapies.”
Acupuncture is an ancient form of Chinese medicine that has been used for over 2,000 years. It is traditionally used for maintaining health, as well as managing disease and pain. It works to stimulate the body’s own healing responses to help restore it’s natural balance and can be especially helpful with regard to fertility issues.
How can acupuncture help?
- Balance energy
- Enhance well being
- Promote healthy living
- Maintain the body’s equilibrium
In my busy acupuncture practice I work with people of all ages to improve their health
- helping with pain relief in sports injuries
- rebalancing the delicate hormone balance necessary for fertility
- desensitizing for hay fever
- working to improve sleep
- helping migraine suffers