The New Year is a time when many of us decide to make some changes to our lives – we may call them new year resolutions or we may not. Here are my top tips for the New Year – New You:
- Make sure your goals are manageable and attainable – otherwise you will soon become disillusioned and become convinced that you just can’t do it.
- Take baby steps – the best way to make changes is to use small, manageable steps. Take a large goal and break it down into small sections. Small shifts are less stressful and easier to achieve.
- Be positive – when you find yourself talking in a negative way find a positive thought to replace it.
- Focus on possibilities not on limitations
- Reward yourself – whenever you achieve one of your baby steps then give yourself a little treat – it will be a great incentive to keep you on the path
- START – even if you don’t know how you are going to finish.
Why not make acupuncture part of your 2014 healthy start. Phone me to find out how acupuncture can help you. I wish you all the best on your path of New Year -New You.